Hansen P4 Multistage - Horizontal
Dedicated Gearbox series to measure all horizontal applications
- Specific horizontal housing - available in 19 sizes from 6 to 1100 kNm output Torque.
- Parallel and right Angle - 2/3/4 stage gearboxes with a wide range of reduction ratios.
- Service friendly with split plane, inspection cover and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Reliable product series allowing flexible customization and options upon request.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
|Number of Sizes||19|
|Housing type||Specific housings for horizontal applications|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||6.3:1 to 630:1 and special ratio's upon request|
|Nominal output torque||from 6 to 1100 kNm|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|
Key Product Facts
Maximum Nominal output Torque (and even larger upon request)
Parallel and Right Angle gearboxes
A wide range of reduction ratios
Advantages of Hansen P4 Horizontal Series
Dedicated Horizontal Housing
Stepped housing, better load distribution & easy access to mounting feet
Split Housing & Large Inspection Cover
Maintenance-friendly, easy inspection without oil drainage
Powerfull Gear Geometry
For maximum load capacity, minimum losses & lower noise levels
Maintenance-Free Sealing Systems
Oil-lock at the high speed shaft designed to keep the oil in and dirt out
Never a Dry Start-up
Centralized oil filling guarantees initial oil lubrication at start-up. During operation, optimized splash lubrication with oil flow through the bearings
Instruments & Accessories
Condition monitoring instruments, Cooling devices & Complete Drive Packages (including base plates or lantern housings, motors, couplings,...)