Hansen P4 Multistage - Vertical
Dedicated Gearbox series to measure all vertical applications
- Specific vertical housing - available in 20 sizes from 3 to 1100 kNm output torque.
- Increased bearing span for robustness against high overhung loads.
- Mounting feet symmetric around low speed shaft to evenly distribute loads.
- Service friendly with split plane and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications: Cooling towers, Mixers, Toasters, Pulpers and more.
|Number of Sizes||20|
|Housing type||Specific housings for vertical applications (split-plane)|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||3.55:1 to 630:1 and special ratio's upon request|
|Nominal output torque||3 to 1100 kNm|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|
Key Product Facts
Maximum Nominal output Torque (and even larger upon request)
Parallel and Right Angle gearboxes
A wide range of reduction ratios
Advantages of Hansen P4 Vertical Series
Dedicated Vertical Housing
Rounded design, Smooth transition of high forces from centre bore to mounting feet
Extreme High Overhung Loads
A wide range of Robust bearing arrangements and flange configurations
Maintenance-Friendly Split Housing
Horizontally above the oil level for ease of inspection and maintenance
Leakage-Free Sealing Systems
Drywell at the low speed shaft and maintenance free Oil-lock at the high speed shaft
Lower oil level, Less losses, Better thermal rating & Longer oil life
Instruments & Accessories
Condition monitoring instruments, Cooling devices & Complete Drive Packages (including base plates or lantern housings, motors, couplings,...)